Zartek Radio Intercom (ZA-620)
- Extra Long range, 800m in built-up areas
- Fixed Mounting & Rain-proof Metal Housing
- Single Channel, PTT Audio Communication
- Compatible to ZA725, ZA748, ZA758, COM8.... two-way radios
- Extra Long distance
- Operates on a single channel
- Fixed Mounting against wall or gooseneck
- Multiple portable handsets
- Rain-proof metal powder-coated casing
- Range (terrain dependent) up to 800m indoors 1-4 km outdoors
- Rechargeable battery for back-up power
- Wireless Audio Communication
- Compatible to ZA725, ZA748, ZA758, ZA705 and Pro5 two-way radios
- 16 licence-free pre-programmed channels to choose from (other channels can be programmed via USB)
- Radio handsets sold separately
- Easy Installation
- Optional Long range remote control for gate opening
- 24 hour back-up power from rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: width 165mm, height 145mm, depth 80mm
IDEAL FOR: House/office entrances, Warehouse deliveries and receiving bays, Farms, plots and large areas.
Also suitable for Lodges, Hospital and Schools.
Radio handsets can be set on SCAN mode to monitor many different ZA620
The gate station ZA620 is placed next to the gate and will require AC or 12VDC power. It is basically a fixed 2-way radio with external CALL and Hold-in-to-Talk buttons and permanent power supply. There are rechargeable batteries inside the station which lasts for 2 days with loss of power. Make sure to charge the unit a few hours before programming and testing. It has a solid metal casing which is fully rain proof.
Radio handsets can be placed in the house, for best range use ZA725. There is audio communication between gate and houses by pressing the call or hold-in and talk button. Range is about 500m-800m in typical applications with a few trees and walls. If there is clearer line-of-sight or elevation, range improves and can be 1-4km.
The ZA-620 uses a single open channel so as many gate stations or handsets can be added and all will be able to hear all activity from handsets or other stations.
There is no gate opening from the handsets so a different gate opening system such as long range remotes must be used:
GE-RX1 long range (400m open space) receiver which is mounted as high as possible (for max. range) next to the gate motor. It needs 12v DC power from gate motor and wires for connecting gate trigger.
Use a keyring remote control GE-TX1 to open the gate from the house.
The GES4 is a long range transmitter to trigger the gate from 1km or so. The GES4 can be mounted outside the house as high as possible and 12v power and a push button can be wire to it for power and control (both not included).
A repeater is also available where the signal from remotes is relayed to the gate receiver. Repeater will extend range. A signal transmitted from remote or other transmitter will be repeated to get further distance and reach the receiver connected to the gate. A few repeaters can be connected if needed.
Radio intercom with metal casing,
Mains and 12V charging adaptor
Rechargeable battery pack
RADIO HANDSET OPTIONS
Zartek ZA-725 Radio : Range 500-800m built-up
Zartek ZA-758 Radio : Range 500-800m built-up
Zartek COM8 Radio : Range 200-300m built-up
LONG RANGE REMOTE CONTROL OPTIONS
GE-TX1: 1 Button key ring Remote Control, Code Hopping (More button remotes are available)
GE-RX1:1 Channel Receiver 500m, code-hopping (4 channel receivers are available)
GE-S4: Fixed long range Transmitter 1 km: Code hopping.
GE-RPT: Repeater for relaying control signal.
Zartek wireless gate intercom radio intercom PTT ZA620 ZA-620 call metal power coated rain proof fixed mounting single channel audio gate control optional license free